Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August Vide
PostSubject: Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August   Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 4:18 am

Quote :
Brazilian slugger Thiago Silva (13-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC) woke up this morning believing he would be facing Forrest Griffin on Aug. 8 at UFC 101. He'll go to sleep preparing to face Keith Jardine (14-5-1 MMA, 6-4 UFC) at UFC 102.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
stupidmonkey
RVD 4:20
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August   Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 11:27 am

I say give Jardine to Anderson and Forrest to Silva. Makes a bit more sense to me.
Back to top Go down
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August   Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 9:47 am

stupidmonkey wrote:
I say give Jardine to Anderson and Forrest to Silva. Makes a bit more sense to me.

Sorry, but that's even worse....
Back to top Go down
stupidmonkey
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August   Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 11:14 am

DieOff wrote:
stupidmonkey wrote:

Sorry, but that's even worse....

How so?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August   Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keith Jardine and Thiago Silva agree to meet at UFC 102 in August

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Mixed Martial Arts -