Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P Micheal Bisping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

R.I.P Micheal Bisping Vide
PostSubject: R.I.P Micheal Bisping   R.I.P Micheal Bisping Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 12:49 pm

Following his vicious second round knockout, Bisping was out cold for nearly 3 and a half minutes, after medical staff managed to wake him up, he sat up not even knowing who he was.

Long time
UFC corner Cut man "stitch" said: " He sat up and asked me, "whats going on?" and "who am i ?"
after his team assured him that he was micheal bisping, he stood up looking confused, asking what he was doing there. The doctor immediately said, "you have to sit back down mike"

Bisping had American detractors on all sides coming into this. There will now be even more. Out-thought, outgunned and ultimately outclassed, Bisping suffered the worst loss of his career, knocked out for the first time by a lights-out right hook from Dan Henderson 3 mins 20 secs into the second round, which left him listless on the canvas.

He was taken to Valley Hospital immediately afterwards for a CAT scan.

What did you think of Henderson’s comments immediately after the fight ? “Normally I’m not that way in fights. I know if the guy’s out, I tend to stop. I hit him hard but I got that last blow in just to shut him up a little bit.”
UFC’s CEO Dana White said he was unhappy with those comments, but had been by Henderson that it was “a joke”
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dayzaway
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Micheal Bisping   R.I.P Micheal Bisping Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 12:52 pm

I just have to comment on this that i felt very happy to see bisping lying there limp on the canvas his body looking all weird and twitchy, i wish that the ref wouldve been further away so that Hendo wouldve landed more shots than just one, but i am glad he got that one in. I feel he shouldve said oh it was just instinct as a fighter to make sure hes finished, so ppl wouldnt try to talk shit on him for doing that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dayzaway
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Micheal Bisping   R.I.P Micheal Bisping Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 3:25 pm

Damn

thanks for informing with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Micheal Bisping   R.I.P Micheal Bisping Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 10:03 am

R.I.P Micheal Bisping 596_dan_smash
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Micheal Bisping   R.I.P Micheal Bisping Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 10:04 am

R.I.P Micheal Bisping 186_dan_smash_2
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Micheal Bisping   R.I.P Micheal Bisping Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 2:03 pm

sweet gifs..

lol @ his team mate forgot his name... hes a fighter too.... he's got bat shit crazy in the background.
Back to top Go down
dnickx
ENFORCER
ENFORCER

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Micheal Bisping   R.I.P Micheal Bisping Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 4:57 pm

Brutal KO, I still got the image of Bisping going down after the KO
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Micheal Bisping   R.I.P Micheal Bisping Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 6:43 pm

Yup... kind of hard to erase such a memory.... I LOVE IT.
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Micheal Bisping   R.I.P Micheal Bisping Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 2:16 am

Resin wrote:
sweet gifs..

lol @ his team mate forgot his name... hes a fighter too.... he's got bat shit crazy in the background.

Krzysztof Soszynski
dude was pumped.
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Micheal Bisping   R.I.P Micheal Bisping Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 2:20 am

dnickx wrote:
Brutal KO, I still got the image of Bisping going down after the KO

R.I.P Micheal Bisping 342_dan_smash3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Micheal Bisping   R.I.P Micheal Bisping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Micheal Bisping

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum