Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight Vide
PostSubject: Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight   Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 8:17 pm

Quote :
Former UFC light heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz is continuing his efforts to remain relevant via his Twitter page. If you didn’t hear, Ortiz is pushing to fight the world’s greatest heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko. “I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight,” Ortiz Tweeted.

Keep in mind that Ortiz hasn’t competed in over a year, when he dropped a convincing unanimous decision to Lyoto Machida at UFC 84. It looks like Ortiz is hoping to get a warm-up fight, or two, in before he challenges the world’s best available 205lb fighters and, eventually, the WAMMA heavyweight king.

“Hopefully by October I’ll be competing again,” Ortiz stated of his intended start date.

The controversial fighter was the guest of honor at last weekend’s UCFC’s “Clementi vs. Jensen” event inside the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. During an intermission break, Ortiz entered the ring with the mic and told the crowd that he was on the cusp of signing a four-fight deal to join the newly-revamped Strikeforce promotion.

If that holds true, and with Ortiz you certainly never know, Affliction and Strikeforce’s ongoing partnership could pave the way for a possible Emelianenko vs. Ortiz scrap.

The Russian holds a 30-1 professional MMA record and is perfect through his last 26 tussles, a span running over eight-and-a-half years. The 34-year-old Ortiz went 0-2-1 in his final days with the UFC, the only organization that he has ever called home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Jason
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Jason

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight   Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:05 pm

Sounds pretty gay, fedor by quick sub
Back to top Go down
blazin
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
blazin

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight   Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:26 am

fedor would ko tito with the quickness
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight   Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 5:14 pm

tito just wanting attention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight   Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tito: I Would love to fight Fedor at a catchweight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Mixed Martial Arts -