Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFC FIGHT NIGHT SATURDAY JUNE 20th THE MOST STACKED FIGHT NIGHT CARD EVER FEATURING DIEGO THE NIGHTMARE SANCHEZ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

UFC FIGHT NIGHT SATURDAY JUNE 20th THE MOST STACKED FIGHT NIGHT CARD EVER FEATURING DIEGO THE NIGHTMARE SANCHEZ Vide
PostSubject: UFC FIGHT NIGHT SATURDAY JUNE 20th THE MOST STACKED FIGHT NIGHT CARD EVER FEATURING DIEGO THE NIGHTMARE SANCHEZ   UFC FIGHT NIGHT SATURDAY JUNE 20th THE MOST STACKED FIGHT NIGHT CARD EVER FEATURING DIEGO THE NIGHTMARE SANCHEZ Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 12:45 pm

When: 9 PM ET Saturday

Where: The Palms, Las Vegas

How: Watch live on Spike

Who: My predictions on the five main-card fights are below.

Clay Guida vs. Diego Sanchez
This is a very good fight, one that would be worthy on the main card of any pay-per-view show. Both Guida and Sanchez have said they expect to win and expect to become the UFC's No. 1 lightweight contender when they do. I actually think the winner will probably have to win one more fight (maybe against Gray Maynard) before getting a title shot, this is all gonna come down to whether or not guida can hold down sanchez and get the better of him on the ground.

Chris Lytle vs. Kevin Burns
Lytle is known as one of the most exciting fighters in the sport, a boxer who doesn't hesitate to stand and trade punches but also has excellent Brazilian jiu jitsu skills. This fight could go either way, but I think Burns will take it by TKO.

Joe Stevenson vs. Nate Diaz
Another exciting lightweight fight, this is seen by some as a must-win for Stevenson, who has lost three of his last four. Joe daddys gonna be desperate hes gonna take whatever diaz gives him. This ones gonna come down to whoever makes the least mistakes. I expect Diaz to get the win by triangle choke in the third round.

Andre Winner vs. Ross Pearson
A pair of Brits will fight for the six-figure contract in the lightweight division, and I believe Pearson will show he's got a superior ground game and win by decision.

DeMarques Johnson vs. James Wilks
Johnson was the only representative of Team US to make it to the finals,
a shameful representation of our nation. An Uneducated Nagger
with a terrible attitude and temper. My hopes are that James Wilks will
destroy him and send away the shitty usa team for good.