Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rey Mysterio Update, Orton Says He Doesn't Want To Wrestle When He's 50, More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Rey Mysterio Update, Orton Says He Doesn't Want To Wrestle When He's 50, More Vide
PostSubject: Rey Mysterio Update, Orton Says He Doesn't Want To Wrestle When He's 50, More   Rey Mysterio Update, Orton Says He Doesn't Want To Wrestle When He's 50, More Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 12:20 am

Quote :
source: PWInsider.com

-- Rey Mysterio competed at last night's SmackDown/ECW live event in Binghamton, New York, working a Triple Threat Match against World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk and Jeff Hardy. Punk came out on top to retain his title.

There were rumors going around last week saying he had handed in his notice to the company, but that is not the case. However, there were some issues between both sides which needed to be resolved.

-- In an interview with the Charlotte Observer, former WWE Champion Randy Orton said he doesn't want to put himself in a position where he has to continue wrestling past his mid-40s in order to provide for his family.

"I don't want to put myself in a position where financially I need to perform when I'm 60 or 50 or even in my mid-40s," Orton said. "There will be a time when I'm a dad of two or three and I just want to be at home with my family."

While Orton has no plans to leave wrestling anytime soon, he wouldn't mind crossing over to films.

"I think that I'd thrive if I could be a bad guy," says Orton. "Or I'd love to play a superhero. It would be cool to have powers."
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com

Rey Mysterio Update, Orton Says He Doesn't Want To Wrestle When He's 50, More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Pro-Wrestling -