Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf Vide
PostSubject: Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf   Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 4:28 pm

i would of rather had machida in there.... but now i don't think thats going to happen obviously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
stupidmonkey
RVD 4:20
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf   Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 8:19 pm

So who do you thinks going to be the one to fight Machida for the belt? I mean they don't have anyone who's won too many in a row in that division especially against anything top ten. Shogun is who I'm going to go with but there's Cane and Hederson too.

I'm stumped on this one.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf   Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 8:22 pm

stupidmonkey wrote:
So who do you thinks going to be the one to fight Machida for the belt? I mean they don't have anyone who's won too many in a row in that division especially against anything top ten. Shogun is who I'm going to go with but there's Cane and Hederson too.

I'm stumped on this one.

I'm a bit confused about this as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf   Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 12:11 am

great two blacks as coaches. wtf's this country coming to ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dayzaway
stupidmonkey
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf   Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 11:21 am

we do have one as a president too :umm:
Back to top Go down
Jason
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Jason

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf   Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 2:06 pm

I hope this doesnt mean machida has to sit out like 10 months or more ...fuck
Back to top Go down
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf   Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 12:46 pm

ufc is a fucking joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf   Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quinton Jackson and Rashad Evans to coach heavyweights-only 10th tuf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Mixed Martial Arts -