Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dnickx
ENFORCER
ENFORCER

Number of posts : 31

Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett Vide
PostSubject: Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett   Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 3:10 pm

Finally it´s going to happen...

WAMMA Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko confirmed with m-1global.com that he will face Josh Barnett at the Affliction III show.

Quote :
"I am always 100% involved in the negotiations especially with regards to the Barnett fight. We discussed this fight with the whole team (trainers, coaches, management), so as a team we agreed to a fight with Barnett. Besides Josh's qualities as a fighter, he is also one of the best representatives for MMA in the U.S.A. We often had drinks after our fights in PRIDE and Affliction so I do consider him a friend."
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett   Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 5:01 pm

I don't see how Fedor can lose this one.

- josh is highly overrated on the ground
- his stand up looks good but against who? ... YEAH that's right.
- he's a faggot

There you go.... i just listed three important factors for this fight take it how you want it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
stupidmonkey
RVD 4:20
RVD 4:20
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett   Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 8:16 pm

^lol... he couldn't finish Yvel even though he was on top of him for 15 minutes.... I don't see him winning this fight.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett   Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 3:10 am

stupidmonkey wrote:
^lol... he couldn't finish Yvel even though he was on top of him for 15 minutes.... I don't see him winning this fight.

Same.... no chance in hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett   Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fedor Emelianenko Confirms Affliction III Bout With Josh Barnett

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Mixed Martial Arts -