Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CARLOS CONDITT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 12:09 am

ITS ABOUT TIME ALL YOU PUSSYS OPEN UP YOUR EYES TO THE NATURAL BORN KILLER CARLOS CONDITT
YOU FUCKING BITCHES BETTER BE READY FOR HIS UFC DEBUT THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT SMOKE SOME BOWLS AND GET READY TO WATCH HIM CLINCH AND KNEE THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE FUCK YOU ADMINISTRATOR IF YOU READ THIS FUCK YOU! CARLOS CONDITT WILL PWN YOUR FUCKING UFC LOVING BITCH ASS HES HERE TO FUCKEN OWN THE DIVISION SO FUCK YOU ADMINISTRATOR
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dayzaway
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 12:21 am

dayzaway wrote:
ITS ABOUT TIME ALL YOU PUSSYS OPEN UP YOUR EYES TO THE NATURAL BORN KILLER CARLOS CONDITT
YOU FUCKING BITCHES BETTER BE READY FOR HIS UFC DEBUT THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT SMOKE SOME BOWLS AND GET READY TO WATCH HIM CLINCH AND KNEE THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE FUCK YOU ADMINISTRATOR IF YOU READ THIS FUCK YOU! CARLOS CONDITT WILL PWN YOUR FUCKING UFC LOVING BITCH ASS HES HERE TO FUCKEN OWN THE DIVISION SO FUCK YOU ADMINISTRATOR

JESUS CHRIST TAPPED W/ BOTH HANDS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 9:25 pm

Damn, da muthafucka lost......
Back to top Go down
ItBurnzWhenIP
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
ItBurnzWhenIP

Number of posts : 80

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 9:56 pm

The baby killa in the house! And in your little sister's panties!
Back to top Go down
Chaz
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD
Chaz

Number of posts : 4

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 12:30 am

Damn I thought he won.
Back to top Go down
blazin
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
blazin

Number of posts : 74

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 12:40 am

condit got robbed!!!
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 3:27 am

blazin wrote:
condit got robbed!!!

Same here.. I think he landed the more effect strikes. The take downs i guess won the fight. WHY!
Back to top Go down
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

Number of posts : 156

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 8:50 am

Shitty, i hate when someone wins basically on takedown points.

Awesome fight at least.
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

Number of posts : 365

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 11:20 am

Condit is a loser!! the fuck
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 4:53 pm

Not to me he came out and fought the way a true champion does. His strikes came with elegance and grace, exciting flying knees, a sickk ass knee was landed in the second round as kammpan got up. I think its obvious That conditt won the first two rounds, and kampmann managed to lie down on him for the whole third round clay guida style, then nearly got submitted in the end. Here's Conditts Take on the fight:

“It was a tough fight. Kampmann did good stuff. He did well. I felt like I won the first and second rounds, but the second round was pretty close. You know … I left it to the judges decision, which is always risky…. I did more damage, but in this game I know as well as anybody else that the guy who stays on top the most gets the nod.

So kampman managed to get on top of him for the whole third round and that got him the fight. He did no damage to conditt not even a scratch and the crowd boo'd him when he won.

Alot of respect to conditt for not giving an out burst after that decision and showing good sportsmanship after and even during the post fight interview. This is the worst judging since
nate diaz got robbed against clay guida. No worries he'll be back and im sure hes gonna finish his next fight, carlos conditt is my boy. He'll come back and take the title easily
and all you niggas will be caught with your dicks in your hand wondering where you went wrong.
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 4:56 pm

dayzaway wrote:
Not to me he came out and fought the way a true champion does. His strikes came with elegance and grace, exciting flying knees, a sickk ass knee was landed in the second round as kammpan got up. I think its obvious That conditt won the first two rounds, and kampmann managed to lie down on him for the whole third round clay guida style, then nearly got submitted in the end. Here's Conditts Take on the fight:

“It was a tough fight. Kampmann did good stuff. He did well. I felt like I won the first and second rounds, but the second round was pretty close. You know … I left it to the judges decision, which is always risky…. I did more damage, but in this game I know as well as anybody else that the guy who stays on top the most gets the nod.

So kampman managed to get on top of him for the whole third round and that got him the fight. He did no damage to conditt not even a scratch and the crowd boo'd him when he won.

Alot of respect to conditt for not giving an out burst after that decision and showing good sportsmanship after and even during the post fight interview. This is the worst judging since
nate diaz got robbed against clay guida. No worries he'll be back and im sure hes gonna finish his next fight, carlos conditt is my boy. He'll come back and take the title easily
and all you niggas will be caught with your dicks in your hand wondering where you went wrong.

CARLOS CONDITT 163683
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 10:30 pm

JimmyBones wrote:
dayzaway wrote:

CARLOS CONDITT 163683

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 10:32 pm

dayzaway wrote:
JimmyBones wrote:
dayzaway wrote:

CARLOS CONDITT 163683

Photobucket

:lol:
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 1:40 am

CARLOS CONDITT Icfc
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 12:11 am

carlos conditt = world class striker.
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

Number of posts : 257

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 12:14 am

After watching this fight for the 3rd time, I still feel he was jobbed.
Back to top Go down
ItBurnzWhenIP
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
ItBurnzWhenIP

Number of posts : 80

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 12:45 am

It was at best a draw for Kampmann...

I think draw would actually be fair. Condit won 1... 2 was pretty even maybe Kampmann as he did more but he caught the big knee... and 3 all he did was get the TD and did nothing with it.
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 12:46 am

I thought it was an awesome fight although I was rooting for Kampmann

uyyy
Back to top Go down
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 2:36 am

Kampmann showed way too much control for it to be a draw.

He came closer of the two to finishing it with the guillotine in RD 1.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 3:33 am

DAT signature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CARLOS CONDITT Vide
PostSubject: Re: CARLOS CONDITT   CARLOS CONDITT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CARLOS CONDITT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Mixed Martial Arts -