Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW Preview, Big Setback For ROH, 2 Matches Announced For ECW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

RAW Preview, Big Setback For ROH, 2 Matches Announced For ECW Vide
PostSubject: RAW Preview, Big Setback For ROH, 2 Matches Announced For ECW   RAW Preview, Big Setback For ROH, 2 Matches Announced For ECW Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 5:04 pm

-- Tonight's WWE RAW from Dallas, Texas will feature the following:

* John Cena vs. Big Show

* Jerry Lawler vs. Chris Jericho.

* An 18-Diva tag match.

-- Announced for tonight's ECW taping, which take place before RAW, are:

* Nikki Bella vs. Brie Bella.

* Christian & Finlay vs. Mark Henry & Kane.

-- Just two weeks after Ring of Honor made its television debut on cable channel HDNet, there's already a major setback for the company. Time Warner Cable, which serves many large markets including New York City, has announced that it is dropping the HDNet channel this week. From the Time Warner Cable website:

On or about March 31, 2009, in the event we are required to cease carriage of HD Net, ch. 798 and HD Net Movies, ch. 797, we plan to launch Smithsonian HD and MAV TV HD in their respective places.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
IMAMEX
ROASTED LIKE EVA
ROASTED LIKE EVA

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: RAW Preview, Big Setback For ROH, 2 Matches Announced For ECW   RAW Preview, Big Setback For ROH, 2 Matches Announced For ECW Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 1:57 pm

That sucks for Time Warner peeps. I just got HdNet and if my provider dropped it, I'd just bail.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: RAW Preview, Big Setback For ROH, 2 Matches Announced For ECW   RAW Preview, Big Setback For ROH, 2 Matches Announced For ECW Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 2:05 pm

IMAMEX wrote:
That sucks for Time Warner peeps. I just got HdNet and if my provider dropped it, I'd just bail.

I thought it was Com Cast who dropped HDnet.

Thank god for direct tv.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW Preview, Big Setback For ROH, 2 Matches Announced For ECW   RAW Preview, Big Setback For ROH, 2 Matches Announced For ECW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAW Preview, Big Setback For ROH, 2 Matches Announced For ECW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Pro-Wrestling -