Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar” Vide
PostSubject: Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar”   Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar” Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 7:02 pm

Quote :
The Brazilian fighter Lyoto Machida has impressed the MMA world with his unorthodox striking. After beating opponents like Tito Ortiz, Thierry Sokoudjou and Thiago Silva in UFC’s octagon, Machida will have this chance for the belt at May 23, but, before the fight, he accepted the invite from TATAME.com and answered our subscribers. On the chat, he spoke about his start in the martial arts and talked about a possible run for the UFC heavyweight title in the future.

“I don’t think about fight at heavyweight division, but I think about a challenge, maybe against the heavyweight champion, but it’s time for it now. My focus, for sure, is on my division now, later is later. Maybe a fight against Brock Lesnar. He’s a huge guy, showed himself very aggressive and strong, who knows if one day we can fight… I respect him as a fighter, he’s very strong, but I’m professional and I’d like to test myself”, said Lyoto. Stay tuned on TATAME.com and check, tomorrow, an exclusive interview with Machida, who talked about his toughest fight, the most complete fighter in MMA and much more.

If both men were in Japan... This fight would happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
stupidmonkey
RVD 4:20
RVD 4:20
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar”   Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar” Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 11:05 pm

Add it to DREAM 9.... OMG I would love to actually see that happen.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar”   Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar” Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 2:37 pm

stupidmonkey wrote:
Add it to DREAM 9.... OMG I would love to actually see that happen.

agreed, also..... Machida would beat Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
blazin
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
blazin

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar”   Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar” Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 4:25 pm

lyotos sumo style would own lesnars wreslting..machida ftw
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar”   Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar” Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 6:49 pm

thanks to something called the ufc fights like that will never happen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dayzaway
Biggy1
ENFORCER
ENFORCER

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar”   Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar” Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 3:00 am

I want both to fight and annihilate themselves...

Last edited by Biggy1 on Sat 16 May 2009, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar”   Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar” Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 11:40 am

Biggy1 wrote:
I want both to fiht and anihilate themselves...

not going to say it
Back to top Go down
ipostCP
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
ipostCP

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar”   Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar” Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 1:28 am

machida would punch him blind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar”   Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar” Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyoto: “I’d like to test myself against Lesnar”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Mixed Martial Arts -