Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May 8: Zambidis vs John Wayne Parr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

May 8: Zambidis vs John Wayne Parr Vide
PostSubject: May 8: Zambidis vs John Wayne Parr   May 8: Zambidis vs John Wayne Parr Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 11:14 pm

Quote :
From ironmikezambidis.com:

"
Dear members,

The time has come. We are just a few days away for the Mike Zambidis’ big fight against John Wayne Parr. This moment, Iron Mike accompanied by Pavlos Kaponis and Alexandros Papadionisiou (from his coaching team), his manager and some fans from Greece is on the flight to Australia and states that he is … more than ready!

“I am very glad that I will be once again at my beloved Australia and I will face all the Greeks that support me in all the battles that I have given there, until today.
I am in an amazing shape and really looking forward to hear the bell ring. I was informed that there will be many Greek fans in the arena and I will make sure to retain the unbeaten record that I have the last 9 years in Australia, making sure that all the Greeks will leave the venue with big smiles and their heads up, like they deserve.

I assure you that JWP will have the hardest fight of his career and he will have a bad time in all 5 rounds. If, of course, he will manage to stay up until the 5th… On 2002 I was relatively inexperienced playing with knees and I won at Australian ground, fighting with thai boxing rules. You can imagine what will happen now, 7 years later, playing with K-1 rules.
The rest on Friday…on the ring”

Keep visiting Mike Zambidis’ official site and official forum to find out all the latest information while being in Melbourne.

Friday the 8th of May … It’s PAY BACK TIME !!!

Good luck Mike!"

Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com

May 8: Zambidis vs John Wayne Parr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Boxing & K-1 -