Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Vide
PostSubject: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 10:00 pm

So im looking to gain 10 pounds of lean muscle weight.
I found a place Called Nutrisport, and decided to pay them a visit.
I went in looking for a BSN product, but learned from a bodybuilder who works there
the correct way to go, and came away with these instead.

Photobucket
the mass complex
* Specifically Formulated For Gaining Mass

* Sustained Release Protein Formula!

* Award Winning Taste!

* Mixes Instantly!

* Available in Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry & Banana!

NU-TEK has developed the most scientifically advanced weight gain supplement ever! MASS COMPLEX™️ is a delicious power packed 2:1 carbohydrate to protein ratio blend of Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate and Potassium Caseinate along with high and low glycemic carbohydrates which are required for increased strength and muscle mass in the hardest of gainers. With 50 grams of protein, 100 grams of high and low glycemic carbohydrates along with Glutamine Peptides and all the essential amino acids.

target="_blank">Photobucket

The GL6- Glutamine mix
* Glutamine Peptide - These are amino acids broken down into their smaller more digestible form using what is called the hydrolization process. Because of the high absorption rate of Glutamine Peptide, it has been said to be up to 10 times the strength of regular L-Glutamine.*

* Glutamine AKG - A superior Glutamine compound that enhances the uptake and retention of Glutamine. AKG is actually a Glutamine precursor that promotes Glutamine sparing effects in muscle tissue, leading to more available Glutamine.*

* Glutamine Malate - An advanced form of Glutamine which is bound to malic acid. This molecular bond enhances the bioavailability of Glutamine in the muscle cell leading to increased nitrogen retention and cell volumization.*

* L-Taurine - This is the second most abundant amino acid (after Glutamine) in the body. L-Taurine has demonstrated an ability to improve hydration at the cellular level, ultimately assisting in exercise recovery.*

* Beta 1, 3 Glucan - Helps speed up the recovery of damaged muscle tissue and provides nonspecific immuno-stimulation (enhances the immune system) that can increase the resistance to illness. The ability to recover from a workout is very similar in how the body recovers from an illness such as the common cold.*

* N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) - A direct precursor to Glutathione, one of the most powerful free radical scavengers present in every living cell in the body. Elevated blood levels of NAC during and following training will result in a decrease of free radicals in the blood which can enhance protein synthesis and muscle recovery as well as increase strength, lean muscle and fat metabolism.*

For increased and accelerated results, add GL6™️ to your favorite protein powder!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dayzaway
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 10:02 pm

ill let you know how they work, So far all i can say is that It taste pretty BOMB. for being so low in sugar it taste really bomb.
Back to top Go down
halcy
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 1:42 am

In my experience, the only things "over the counter" that will put on 10 lbs of mass is food or designer steroids and/or precursors. If you want to gain mass fast, do steroids (real gear or designer/legal stuff) or be young and willing to EAT EAT EAT.

Expensive proteins and junk science will make you lose weight in your wallet.

Creatine is good for you, but cheap ass creatine monohydrate is as good as anything else.

Glutamine is fuckin glutamine- dont pay very much for it.

Protein shakes are SUPPLEMENTAL and should not replace solid food protein intake- eat as much chicken and tuna as you can stomach and do more squats and deads, then you will grow.

I have wasted a TON of money on junk supps bro, and can tell you food is the most often overlooked supplement.

Lift heavy, eat more than you can stomach, and keep doing it.

Yo want help on more "radical" substances/assistance? PM me, I can help. Trying to find a magic pill wont help, but some things will.......
Back to top Go down
halcy
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 1:48 am

BTW- I dont know what you paid for this stuff, but you can go to WalMart and get a protein powder, a good creatine monohydrate, and glutamine for around $30, plus there are some other very effective things available there for cheap. Im not trying to be a dick, I have just wasted a lot of fuckin money on bodybuilding supps in my life, and can help decipher the science, and can be a good bro to help you save money.

DONT GET RIPPED OFF, and believe me 95% of bb supps are meant to rip you off.
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 7:24 pm

protein, glutamine, multi vitamin, lots of sleep and perfect form(even if meaning lighter weight) while lifting.

if you weigh 150 lbs...eat at least 150 grams of protein a day.

seperate cardio days from the days you lift.

i gained 10-15 pounds one year.
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 5:36 pm

thanks for the tips guys, i know what you mean halcy, most of the shit on the market is made with the cheapest ingredients companies can find and sold at the highest price with fancy packaging. i know all about that shit. I did my research and read reviews from legit body building forums and message boards, before making my choices. Heres how its going so far.

The GL6 recovery supplement works very well, i worked out one night at midnight, took it right after then went to bed I woke up without feeling like i hadnt done any exercise and that was on day 3 so you immediately get improved workout recovery time. No stiffness or muscle soreness i was pretty surprised

I had a bad experience from taking too much protein in at once. i stopped the protien shake for a couple days inorder to let my stomach and body recover from the over load of protiens. I was drinking it 4- 5 times a day and only shouldve been drinking it 2 times a day, So i was feeling very bloated and full every moment. Since then i am feeling much better and recovered. And plan on working out tonight and starting up on the protein shake again.

ive changed my diet for the best as well, steering clear of foods that are processed
and not fresh. and Drinking only water and drinks that do not contain high amounts of caffeine
or high fructose corn syrup.

Last edited by dayzaway on Sat 09 May 2009, 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stupidmonkey
RVD 4:20
RVD 4:20
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 7:40 pm

Good write up. The protein shakes shouldn't be replacing whole meals so makes sure you are still getting those in. Don't just completely knock out the carbs either. You are going to need those for energy and fuel consumption. I might have to try out this GL6 stuff since I am using regular L-Glut.

As Hal was saying, watch bigger, stronger, faster... and you will see it in action. They basically just throwsome stuff together, smack a label on it, and sell it. It's quite disgusting what they can get away with.
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:52 am

thanks for telling about that movie man i just downloaded it, and i took some bowls im about to watch it , i only saw the trailer earlier and it looked so damn interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
halcy
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:11 am

Eat well man. Just keep in mind that everything your body takes in should get used, and look at all the junk available. Tuna, chicken, steak, and other lean meats are your Premium unleaded, good complex carbs are your oil, and good fats make up all the "fluids" your engine needs. Sugar, bad fats, and other shitty foods are like the air fresheners in this analogy. (If you wouldnt smell up your car you wouldnt need them.)

If you are not getting bigger but lifting heavy things, it is because you are not supplying the correct amount of food, which is what makes you grow. Even steroids and shit wont work without a growth catalyst, which is the food you eat, mostly proteins, but carbs and fats are also necessary for a well maintained engine.
Back to top Go down
halcy
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:16 am

Also, as far as good lean proteins, tuna is best out of the pouch vs. the can, and I like the chunk light vs. albacore myself (it is much cheaper too.) Tuna is good by itself, but sometimes i will put mustard in it, although mayo is good fat if you want. I have also been on a huge kick of canned chicken, I get the big cans of chunk white meat, i pack 2 of the 12 oz cans in my lunch and sprinkle some dry seasonings on them. Steak is great, red meat is a good natural source of creatine and iron.
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 2:47 pm

nice man, thanks for all the tips and advice red meat i think imma get on those
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:30 pm

this the new line up it all goes together in one 16oz blended shake.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:34 pm

just a short profile on each product i wont be going over the GL6 since i covered earlier in the thread.
MASS FUZION
* Experience Lightning Fast Recovery and Trigger New Muscle Growth
* Ultra High-Molecular Weight Waxy Maize-Based Formula*
* Post-Workout Muscle Growth Accelerator*
* Explosive Gains in Lean Muscle Mass*
* with Patented pH-correct Kre-Alkalyn®️ Technology*

WaxyVol-HMC™️ - Molecular Weight is a term that refers to the mass of one molecule of a substance. Therefore, ultra high- molecular weight carbohydrates are essentially made up of very large, heavy molecules. What makes these carbs so special is their ability to rapidly pass through the stomach to the intestines where they can be absorbed and enter the bloodstream, causing no stomach bloating or discomfort. Research shows that ultra high-molecular weight carbs pass through the stomach at a rate substantially faster within the first 10 minutes compared to dextrose, maltodextrin and traditional sports drinks. In doing so, the ultra high-molecular weight Waxy Maize Starch found in Mass Fuzion™️acts like a vacuum pump, pulling Kre-Alkalyn®️ (stabilized creatine), nutrients and water into the bloodstream leading to much greater amounts being transported into the muscles. This is crucial after exercise in order to blunt cortisol levels, prevent muscle breakdown, increase blood insulin levels and drive amino acids into your muscle cells to promote rapid lean muscle growth as well as to replenish glycogen levels. In addition, ultra high-molecular weight carbs will not only boost muscle growth themselves but will help other lean muscle building supplements such as protein, glutamine, creatine and amino acids work more effectively which will allow you to work even harder in your next training session!*

InsuCell-K™️ - When training and exercise ends, muscle protein breakdown (catabolism) is unleashed. It is known in bodybuilding that the most potent, natural signal that crushes muscle catabolism is an increase in blood levels of insulin. InsuCell-K™️ was designed with specific compounds to do just that; increase blood levels of insulin. Another benefit of increased blood levels of insulin is the ability to shuttle nutrients as well as other compounds in Mass Fuzion™️ to hard working muscles. In addition, InsuCell-K™️, which contains the patented Kre-Alkalyn®️ as one of the core ingredients, boasts tremendous muscle swelling (cell volumizing) effects. As most now know, Kre-Alkalyn®️ is an anabolic patent that has been laboratory tested and shown to be 10 times more effective than traditional creatine with no side effects. In addition, we've added Beta-Alanine. Although numerous studies show that taking Beta-Alanine is effective for boosting strength and power, newer research indicates that this nonessential amino acid also enhances muscle growth, and paired with Kre-Alkalyn®️ it is even more effective.*

ElectroPlex™️ - Electrolytes are chemicals that form electrically charged particles (ions) in body fluids that ensure nutrient balance is restored quickly after exercise. These ions carry the electrical energy necessary for many functions, including nerve impulse transmission and muscle contractions. Many normal bodily functions depend on these substances; optimal performance requires an adequate supply of these important nutrients. Many athletes neglect electrolyte replenishment because they've "never had cramping problems." Even if you've been fortunate enough to have never suffered the painful, debilitating effects of cramping, you still need to provide your body with a consistent and adequate supply of electrolytes. Why? Because the goal in replenishing electrolytes is not so much to prevent cramping but to maintain specific bodily functions at optimal levels. This perfectly balanced blend can meet even the most intense recovery needs.*
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:39 pm

PRO 5

Here are a few Key ingredients in PRO5™️

pro5 Whey Protein Isolate - Also known as WPI. This is the most anabolic of all proteins. It enters the bloodstream and muscle instantly with a potent surge of amino acids for rapid muscle recovery and growth as well as fat metabolization. While WPI is the fastest acting of all proteins, it is also the most short-lived.This is why it is critical to use a combination of chronologically staggered proteins to extend the result producing properties of protein over an extended period of time.

Whey Protein Concentrate - Also known as WPC. This is a slightly slower releasing protein than Whey Protein Isolate.

Potassium Caseinate - A highly functional milk protein developed to achieve rapid dispersibility and solubility.

Egg Albumin - Considered nature's most perfect form of body soluble protein providing all the essential and non-essential amino acids for maximum absorption and assimilation. This protein digests slower than Whey but faster than Casein, acting as the "intermediate-release protein", filling in the gaps between the two.

Micellar Casein - The longest acting protein, available for up to 7 hours which is extremely effective in preventing muscle breakdown. This is the natural, undenatured form of casein found in milk. It is separated from milk by means of ultra filtration, without the use of chemicals, which increases the amount of bioactive peptides that support muscle growth as well as immune function.

Glutamine Peptide - Amino acids broken down into their smaller more digestible form using what is called the hydrolyzation process. This process allows for better transportation of Glutamine into the bloodstream and muscle tissue. Because of the increased absorption with Glutamine Peptide, your body's natural growth hormone levels will rise, therefore putting your body in a much better state for obtaining lean muscle and burning body fat. Glutamine Peptide has been said to be up to 10 times the strength of regular L-Glutamine.

Digestive Enzyme Complex - A proprietary blend of natural digestive enzymes designed to assist in the absorption, assimilation and utilization, which is critical with protein consumption. Our Digestive Enzyme Complex contains scientifically combined specific ratios of Protease for protein digestion, Peptizyme SP for the location and absorption of released amino acids, Amylase forcarbohydrate digestion and Lactase for milk digestion.
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:49 pm

after working out and taking them i have to say that waxy maize stuff is pretty amazing its able to bypass the stomach and intestines and go straight into the blood stream, i got almost no bloating for taking such a huge amount of calories at once. good stuff.

here are some links to body buidling sites where they have used the stuff for longer periods of times its interesting what they write up about it. its caused quite a commotion in the body building world.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=787429&highlight=waxy+maize+starch

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=883744
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.   My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mass Gaining Supplments Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Fitness & Health -