Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Torrie Wilson Discusses Her New Reality Show, Updates On Debra and Tito Santana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Torrie Wilson Discusses Her New Reality Show, Updates On Debra and Tito Santana Vide
PostSubject: Torrie Wilson Discusses Her New Reality Show, Updates On Debra and Tito Santana   Torrie Wilson Discusses Her New Reality Show, Updates On Debra and Tito Santana Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 1:52 pm

- Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson has issued a message regarding her role in the upcoming NBC reality show I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!.

Wilson issued the following message to www.T-Wilson.org:

"Hey guys and gals! In case you haven’t heard I am going to be on a new reality series on NBC entitled “I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!” I will definitely be testing my survival skills but am feeling confident. I met the cast members this week and have to say I am looking forward to this most likely life changing experience of surviving in the Costa Rican jungle! I really hope you tune in and vote for me in the month of June. It will be airing 4 days per week and parts of each show will be live! I will also be playing for a charity so it’s going to make me even more competitive than I already am! I will keep y’all posted…."

You can also see pictures of Wilson at the I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! press conference in Los Angeles yesterday at the following http://www.t-wilson.org/2009/04/25/im-a-celeb-press-conference/

-- Marvin Ward issued the following: Fans, we have some great news, we have spoken directly to promoter Brian Barth of www.sportsfanpromotions.com and have worked out arrangements for Debra to appear in NY. Debra will be in Middletown New York on May 2 at Middletown Flea Market from 1 to 3pm to meet and greet her fans.

I want to personally thank Brian for coming to us with the situation her was dealing with and once it was explained to us what he was dealing with, we are more than happy to do business with Brian. Sometimes things happen that can’t be helped, but communication is the key.

So fans get ready, Debra invades Middletown New York on Saturday May 2.

-- WWE Hall of Famer Tito Santana has launched an official Myspace page at www.myspace.com/titosantanadotnet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com

Torrie Wilson Discusses Her New Reality Show, Updates On Debra and Tito Santana

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Pro-Wrestling -