Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jim Ross Blog: HBK & Bret Hart's Relationship, Chuck Liddell, Edge vs Kofi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Jim Ross Blog: HBK & Bret Hart's Relationship, Chuck Liddell, Edge vs Kofi Vide
PostSubject: Jim Ross Blog: HBK & Bret Hart's Relationship, Chuck Liddell, Edge vs Kofi   Jim Ross Blog: HBK & Bret Hart's Relationship, Chuck Liddell, Edge vs Kofi Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 2:34 pm

Jim Ross has posted a new blog, which can be read in its entirety at JRsBarBQ.com. Some highlights:

Kofi Kingston vs. Edge tonight on Superstars: "Our match, Edge vs. Kofi Kingston was the next to the last match of the evening which was par for my course. A good match nonetheless as Kofi is going to be a star some day and Edge has refined what he does to an art form. I am very pleased to have been the one who signed Edge to his first contract many years ago and I am even happier than he has been extremely successful and has prepared well for his future. Wrestlers that are making good to great money these days and who don't prepare for their future with IRA's, etc and who do not pay their taxes are simply stupid and usually fall into the group of disgruntled ex-wrestlers who blame any negatives in their lives on the biz."

His Recent UFC Comments: We got plenty of feedback on what I wrote about how much I respected Chuck Liddell and my being a big fan of UFC. I do hope that Chuck retires while his health is apparently still good but for some reason, really it's the nature of the beast, something tells me that Chuck will l likely fight "one more time" before hanging up his gloves for good. I hope I am wrong. Same goes for Ken Shamrock who is another warrior who needs to step away from combat with his head held high and feeling proud of his accomplishments just as Liddell should. I would love to be in Vegas in July for the UFC 100 event and see Lesnar look for redemption against Frank Mir and to see GSP fight in person.

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels' Relationship: "Another fan asked me if I thought that Bret and Shawn would ever 'make up' and 'get along' someday. I doubt if they will ever spend any quality time with each other if that's what you want to know but I also assume that both men are ready to move forward and focus on other facets in their lives than philosophical differences that occurred over a decade ago. As comedian Ron White would say, 'Let it go.'"
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com

Jim Ross Blog: HBK & Bret Hart's Relationship, Chuck Liddell, Edge vs Kofi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Pro-Wrestling -