Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuck or Shogun??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jim
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
jim

Number of posts : 264

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 6:30 am

Im going with the Iceman on this one.Main reason being that Rua looked awful in his last fight with Coleman.
He's only 27 and maybe he can ace it up and get back to some of his old Pride form but I dunno.The explosive speed and power he once had seems to have gone.

This fight would have been awesome a couple of yrs ago and i only hope that both can turn back the clock a little and put on a good scrap.
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

Number of posts : 257

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 9:40 am

I like them both...but since we gotta pick, I will go with Shogun. He's younger and has a crazy style when he's in shape. Picking more as a fan than a gambler(i was gsp with his last performance).
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 9:48 am

Chuck or Shogun?? WowChuck or Shogun?? GoalChuck or Shogun?? ShogunbeastChuck or Shogun?? ShogunbushidoChuck or Shogun?? Shogun2Chuck or Shogun?? ShogunkneebarChuck or Shogun?? ShogunkickChuck or Shogun?? ShogunalistairChuck or Shogun?? ShogunendsaronaChuck or Shogun?? Shogunfail
Back to top Go down
Jason
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Jason

Number of posts : 76

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 10:02 am

Shogun via chucky's age
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 10:17 am

time pwnt^^^
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

Number of posts : 365

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 1:35 pm

That windsucker Shogun is going down.

:douchebag:
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 6:52 pm

lmao WARRR BONES!!!
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 9:14 pm

depends on which shogun shows up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dayzaway
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 10:14 pm

I'll go with Shogun

Despite looking crappy against Coleman, he still won.

Liddell just got KTFO

Liddell's cardio is barely if any better then Shogun's.

Liddell hasn't showed the one hit KO power anymore either in forever. He still hits hard but it's not knocking guys to the ground anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 2:47 am

Chuck or Shogun?? Cl
Back to top Go down
blazin
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
blazin

Number of posts : 74

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 1:29 pm

shogun aint got shit on chuck...FUCK EM UP CHUCK
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 3:20 pm

this shit's going to be a slobber knocker
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
jim
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
jim

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 4:51 pm

Im pulling for Chuck but should he win he'll keep fighting and I dont really want to see that.
His speech bothered me in a recent interview i saw and its probably related to those brutal KOs he's suffered recently.
Its a sad irony that the very thing that lies at the core of many great fighters success [ie. a love of the sport and competing],is the same thing that can be his downfall when it comes to making the right decision about when to retire.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 6:53 pm

jim wrote:
Im pulling for Chuck but should he win he'll keep fighting and I dont really want to see that.
His speech bothered me in a recent interview i saw and its probably related to those brutal KOs he's suffered recently.
Its a sad irony that the very thing that lies at the core of many great fighters success [ie. a love of the sport and competing],is the same thing that can be his downfall when it comes to making the right decision about when to retire.

good post Jim.
Back to top Go down
jim
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
jim

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 7:43 pm

thx...i figure if i post enough i'm bound to come out with a good one sooner or later
Back to top Go down
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 12:01 am

My instinct was right. Shogun decapitated Chuck.
Back to top Go down
stupidmonkey
RVD 4:20
RVD 4:20
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 1:46 pm

Was hoping that it would go into round 2 at least... but nice none the less.
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 4:02 pm

Chuck or Shogun?? Rua3Chuck or Shogun?? Rua
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 3:51 am

jim wrote:

Oh how wrong you were my friend. LOL
Back to top Go down
jim
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
jim

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 5:20 am

too right i was wrong.
Unfortunately Chuck's finished as an elite fighter.I was hoping he could turn back the clock but it wasnt to be.
You can never tell when a fighter is gonna get old overnight as it happened with Chuck.
Not long ago he was the man,on top of the world and looking to avenge his loss to Rampage.Had he done so he'd have avenged every loss on his record and could've retired as perhaps the greatest LHW champ of all time but it wasnt to be.
I'll still remember him as the guy who walked thru Randy and Tito.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 1:48 pm

jim wrote:
too right i was wrong.
Unfortunately Chuck's finished as an elite fighter.I was hoping he could turn back the clock but it wasnt to be.
You can never tell when a fighter is gonna get old overnight as it happened with Chuck.
Not long ago he was the man,on top of the world and looking to avenge his loss to Rampage.Had he done so he'd have avenged every loss on his record and could've retired as perhaps the greatest LHW champ of all time but it wasnt to be.
I'll still remember him as the guy who walked thru Randy and Tito.

Chuck probably had one of the best runs in MMA, he definitely needs to retire and not become a ken shamrock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chuck or Shogun?? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chuck or Shogun??   Chuck or Shogun?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuck or Shogun??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Mixed Martial Arts -