Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce Vide
PostSubject: Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce   Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 4:02 am

SAN JOSE, Calif. - While light-heavyweight free agent Tito Ortiz garnered the most attention outside the cage at Saturday night's "Strikeforce: Shamrock vs. Diaz," it was another UFC veteran that left the event a Strikeforce employee.

Twelve-plus-year-veteran Kevin Randleman (17-12) was announced as the latest signing for Strikeforce at the post-event press conference at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, Calif.

"Thank you very much for the opportunity to come back and show everybody that I'm not done yet," Randleman said. "Far from it."

Specifics of the contract were not announced, but Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker said he hopes to have Randleman fight right away.

"We have an announcement soon, so you'll have to wait until next week," Coker said. "But we're going to try and put him in the rotation right away. There's going to be some great fights in the future for Kevin, and we're excited."

Randleman has fought just twice in the past three-and-a-half years, but he made it clear he was ready to fight the best opponents Strikeforce could muster.

"Now that I'm here, understand this – it comes from the heart," Randleman said. "I'll fight anybody, anywhere. When Scott (Coker) says it's time to get down and dirty, understand this: I'm not coming to lose, and I'm not coming to back up."

Randleman was suspended indefinitely by the Nevada State Athletic Commission after a failed 2006 drug screen. Coker said that concern has been abated.

"I talked with Nevada state, and [Randleman] is cleared to go," Coker said. "So we're good to go."

When asked by MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) if Strikeforce's June 6 show, "Lawler vs. Shields," in St. Louis was a likely target for Randlemean's organizational debut, Coker declined to specify.

"Kevin is back, and we're happy to have him as part of the Strikeforce/Showtime family," Coker said. "We're going to put him in action right away. Right away."

FUCK YEAH RANDLEMAN!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce Kevin-randleman-11
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce   Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 10:43 am

Haha, WAR oldschoolers !!!
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce   Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 1:11 pm

Awesome.. War randleman
Back to top Go down
blazin
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
blazin

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce   Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 5:33 pm

fuuuck yeah THE MONSTER IS BACK!!!! randleman ftw
Back to top Go down
stupidmonkey
RVD 4:20
RVD 4:20
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce   Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 12:16 pm

I thought he was signed about a month back or so?
Back to top Go down
Fubar
ROASTED LIKE EVA
ROASTED LIKE EVA

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce   Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 7:15 pm

this is news.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce   Kevin Randleman signs with Strikeforce Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 2:11 pm