Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edge Wants To Feud With Christian, Hulk Hogan's New Energy Suppliment & More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Edge Wants To Feud With Christian, Hulk Hogan's New Energy Suppliment & More Vide
PostSubject: Edge Wants To Feud With Christian, Hulk Hogan's New Energy Suppliment & More   Edge Wants To Feud With Christian, Hulk Hogan's New Energy Suppliment & More Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 2:35 pm

-- In the latest issue of WWE Magazine, the Rated R Superstar Edge says he's excited that Christian is back in WWE and is eager to step in the ring with his "brother." When asked whether he'd be willing to team up with Christian for another TLC match against the Hardy Boyz, Edge said "I’d love to face those guys in another TLC match. It’s fantastic having Christian back in WWE. But I’d much rather oppose him in the ring than team up again. Hopefully, someday soon I’ll get my chance."

-- As previously reported, the June 15th edition of WWE Raw from Charlotte, North Carolina will be a special 3-hour show. The show is rumored to feature a 1-night tournament to crown a 2009 King of the Ring. The pre-sale password to get tickets early (they went on sale this morning) is "CENA".

-- Looking for a quick boost of energy, brother? Since drinking energy beverages out of a can is apparently a hassle, WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan is now selling his own line of Extreme Energy Granules. Now you can "feel awake, alert and productive for hours" and gain "immediate mental clarity and focus" by letting the Hulkster's citrus-flavored powder dissolve in your mouth. Yum. Visit HulkHogan.com to learn more about Hogan Energy Granules and sign up for a free trial of 20 packets
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

Edge Wants To Feud With Christian, Hulk Hogan's New Energy Suppliment & More Vide
PostSubject: Re: Edge Wants To Feud With Christian, Hulk Hogan's New Energy Suppliment & More   Edge Wants To Feud With Christian, Hulk Hogan's New Energy Suppliment & More Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 11:16 pm

WAR CHRISTIAN

Edge sucks... seriously
Back to top Go down

Edge Wants To Feud With Christian, Hulk Hogan's New Energy Suppliment & More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Pro-Wrestling -