Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Whats your Favorite Fight Organization ?
UFC
Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_lcap32%Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Affliction
Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_lcap11%Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Dream
Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_lcap37%Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 7 ]
K-1
Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_lcap11%Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
WEC
Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_lcap0%Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Strike Force
Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_lcap0%Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bellator
Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_lcap5%Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Bodog
 0% [ 0 ]
Shooto
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_lcap4%Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Vide
PostSubject: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 2:31 pm

Vote now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dayzaway
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 2:33 pm

i chose bellator its a babe name !
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 2:36 pm

DREAM
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 2:43 pm

Clearly the organization that houses the greatest fighter in the history of all human kind, in all the universe, in any time period, to have ever been involved in hand to hand combat.
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 9:20 pm

Pancrase and Icon. They allow knees, stomps and soccer kicks to downed opponents(closest thing to a true fight).
Back to top Go down
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 10:51 pm

bodogFIGHT went under a while ago.

DREAM
K-1
Back to top Go down
#Foxxc#
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009, 6:33 pm

You can't go against the UFC in my opinion, they have the biggest names and a large portion of the best fighters in the world, with the exception of the Heavyweight Division they have a fair majority of the best fighters from each division
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 12:50 am

#Foxxc# wrote:
You can't go against the UFC in my opinion, they have the biggest names and a large portion of the best fighters in the world, with the exception of the Heavyweight Division they have a fair majority of the best fighters from each division

entertained SJ
Back to top Go down
Biggy1
ENFORCER
ENFORCER

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 7:03 pm

Affliction,great HW div,and egtting deeper in every others with time...And they do treat and pay their fighters well...
Back to top Go down
MildernhardPark
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 9:20 pm

Dream Personally... I Miss PRIDE too Much to Vote Otherwise..

Shooto is a Close 2nd..
Back to top Go down
ItBurnzWhenIP
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
ItBurnzWhenIP

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 10:20 pm

I couldn't vote for... "Anything thats not associated with ZUFFA" So I voted DREAM
Back to top Go down
doctorm
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 7:53 am

I voted for K1, it's the only one I know from the options...
I don't watch fights much, unless there is a big match. Box rules around all fighting games, but K1 is all about contact. With Bonjasky it's greatest ambassador.
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 3:44 pm

doctorm wrote:
I voted for K1, it's the only one I know from the options...
I don't watch fights much, unless there is a big match. Box rules around all fighting games, but K1 is all about contact. With Bonjasky it's greatest ambassador.
Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? 163683
Back to top Go down
blazin
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
blazin

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 1:47 pm

PRIDE....and dreams
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 11:36 am

blazin wrote:
PRIDE....and dreams

okay thanks ramiro
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 1:14 am

Dream may be declared the winner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
stupidmonkey
RVD 4:20
RVD 4:20
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 12:31 pm

I'd like to take my vote to dream, instead of Affliction, because of the latest fight card.
Back to top Go down
ipostCP
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
ipostCP

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 10:23 am

dream gets my vote based on entertainment value and production value.. now... if i only knew more japanese....
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 12:09 pm

googled this thread
Back to top Go down
blazin
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
blazin

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 6:56 pm

PRIDEfc!!!!
Back to top Go down
dnickx
ENFORCER
ENFORCER

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:58 pm

All time PRIDE FC, oh god how I miss them :(, but at the moment UFC because of my idol, Lyoto Machida and DREAM, due to the fact that right now they are the closest of what PRIDE used to be and also because they have the Crazy Chick Ring Announcer.
Back to top Go down
pitchuga
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD
pitchuga

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 12:07 pm

cant say whats my favorite cause i dont know them all and cant choose one cause they all got good and bad stuff but since there is no PRIDE left, i would chose UFC and DREAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?   Whats your favorite Fighting  Organization ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite Fighting Organization ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Mixed Martial Arts -