Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

Number of posts : 156

Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures? Vide
PostSubject: Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures?   Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 1:33 pm

Trying to make this site as work safe as possible, and sigs are always a thing that i just turn off.

Anyone know if theres an option to do this? I didn't find it in preferences...

flexing
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures?   Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 4:52 pm

Dozi wrote:
Trying to make this site as work safe as possible, and sigs are always a thing that i just turn off.

Anyone know if theres an option to do this? I didn't find it in preferences...

flexing

Should i make another banner, a more work friendly one?

I don't know if there is an option on how to disable other people's signatures, without having to turn off that option off for all members.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures?   Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 4:56 pm

No lol don't tailor the site for my needs. Just wondering if i was missing something. No ones sig is THAT bad i just hope it doesn't get to bad down the road and i won't be able to post here at work. I would think its common sense not to have noods or anything like that in sigs these days but....yah never know!

The banner is fine i would assume, i enjoy it.

Tis all good, thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures?   Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures? Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 5:13 pm

Aight man :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures?   Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there any way to NOT show peoples signatures?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: The Impact Zone -