Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So last night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

So last night Vide
PostSubject: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009, 11:09 pm

To make a long story short i told a girl off that i fucked and was done with. She wanted to get back together today but id had enough of her stupidity and unwanted behavior, so i said no. She threatened to kill herself if i did not agree to go out with her again. NOT FUCK HER but just go out with her again. I put my phone down after a few bowls and went to watch a movie, Finally after realizing she was probably serious since she is phsycotic i said okay, fine fine i'll be with you again. she said, no too late, and said she was going to kill herself at 9:45. I wanted her to destroy her phone before she did, but i did not want to be held responsible, after 9:45 she died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dayzaway
Administrator
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD

Number of posts : 13

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009, 11:15 pm

ahaha I guess posting stories on the internet about how girls would threaten to kill themselves if they weren't with you somehow makes you feel less like the piece of shit that you are? Do me a favor champ and if you want to stay on my fucking forum, keep your posts to two sentences or less. You just lost the privelage of 3+ sentence posts. Now fuck off, bitch. You don't belong here.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009, 11:27 pm

mother fucking tapping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2009, 5:58 pm

Administrator wrote:
ahaha I guess posting stories on the internet about how girls would threaten to kill themselves if they weren't with you somehow makes you feel less like the piece of shit that you are? Do me a favor champ and if you want to stay on my fucking forum, keep your posts to two sentences or less. You just lost the privelage of 3+ sentence posts. Now fuck off, bitch. You don't belong here.

Steven.[/size]
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 12:02 am

Administrator wrote:

hey jobber looks like you dont get girls at all you ugly piece of shit.
fuck you i only posted this cuz the person who created this
fucking message board, thought itd be amusing if i posted it.
so if it offended you AWWW IM SORRY
SORRY COCK SUCKER
LOL :]
Back to top Go down
narbegesicht
ROASTED LIKE EVA
ROASTED LIKE EVA
narbegesicht

Number of posts : 36

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 10:39 am

2.3/10
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 4:39 pm

Administrator wrote:

bye bye steven, go back to being an admin @ ironlife.com
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

Number of posts : 365

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 4:49 pm

the fuck
Back to top Go down
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

Number of posts : 156

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 4:55 pm

Some shit go down here???

SJ
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 4:55 pm

JimmyBones wrote:
the fuck

don't interfere with protocol, or you too will be buried.
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

Number of posts : 365

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr 2009, 5:13 pm

Resin wrote:
JimmyBones wrote:
the fuck

don't interfere with protocol, or you too will be buried.

not going to say it
Back to top Go down
doctorm
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD

Number of posts : 4

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 7:59 am

well, the story is funny, too bad for the girl, I wonder why am I not so lucky to meet crazed up chicks like that. I would have a lot of fun, trust me.
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 10:58 am

doctorm wrote:
well, the story is funny, too bad for the girl, I wonder why am I not so lucky to meet crazed up chicks like that. I would have a lot of fun, trust me.

lol she didnt die after all and we got back together again so i could fuck her again. As of now we are still together.
Shes very young and its probably why shes so crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So last night Vide
PostSubject: Re: So last night   So last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So last night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: The Impact Zone -