Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Vide
PostSubject: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 2:56 am

Quote :
UFC 100 is already heating up, with Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir set to make their heavyweight title unification bout into a grudge match.

Yesterday we noted that Mir compared getting hit by Lesnar to getting hit by your sister. For his part, Lesnar scoffs at Mir's status as the interim champion, saying that his own win over Randy Couture -- and not Mir's victory over Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira -- was last year's one and only true UFC heavyweight title fight.

"He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira," Lesnar said of Mir in an interview on HDNet's Inside MMA. "He is the former champion but there's no ifs, ands or buts about it. I'm the current champion."

As for the first Lesnar-Mir fight, in which Lesnar did some damage early but got submitted by Mir a minute and a half into the first round, Lesnar said he learned a lot from it.

"The biggest thing was that you've got 15 minutes," Lesnar said. "I had him up against the fence and I believe I was winning the fight. I made a rookie mistake and he capitalized on it. I'm looking forward to this upcoming fight against Frank. I'm a little disappointed that it got pushed back. In my mind, is Frank really hurt, or is he just scared? I think he understands the position I had him in, in our first fight, and I don't think it's going to change much in the second one, with a different outcome for sure."
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 9:16 am

Unfortunatly, as much as i want Mir to win......I don't think he will get saved by the ref this time in the Brock asault.
Back to top Go down
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 10:57 am

i hate frank mir.
brock lesnar forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dayzaway
ItBurnzWhenIP
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
ItBurnzWhenIP

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 4:44 pm

Mir and his fake fuckin belt
Back to top Go down
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 9:01 pm

Um, yeah... the fake between the two is Lesnar's.

That thing is more worthless then a Couture/Fedor match
Back to top Go down
stupidmonkey
RVD 4:20
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 2:27 pm

I do not care... good day.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 2:35 pm

stupidmonkey wrote:
I do not care... good day.

same
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 9:43 pm

HOF
Back to top Go down
jim
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
jim

Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 5:25 am

I'd like to see Mir sub Lesnar again so he just shuts the fuck up.I got a feeling Lesnars gonna win though.

Nevertheless WAR MIR!!
Back to top Go down
jim
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
jim

Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 5:29 am

dayzaway wrote:
i hate frank mir.
brock lesnar forever.

Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Biggy1
ENFORCER
ENFORCER

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 5:51 pm

Lesnar has a big boy chance,nothing else.And that's all he'll ever.He's not even as impressive as Sapp was at his debut...
Back to top Go down
stupidmonkey
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 12:06 pm

+1.
Back to top Go down
Biggy1
ENFORCER
ENFORCER

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 6:36 am

I swallow back Lesnar will win...I was rooting for shamrock,so my real mind doesn't count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"   Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesnar: "He won a make-believe belt from Nogueira"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Mixed Martial Arts -