Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ItBurnzWhenIP
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
ItBurnzWhenIP

Number of posts : 80

Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA Vide
PostSubject: Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA   Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 5:44 am

Prior to DREAM 8 going off on illegitimate sources at 3 AM EST

Golden Boy brings you Lightweight Lightning on PPV and Showtime brings you Timothy Bradley and Kendall Holt in a 140 lb title unification. Lightning has sadly suffered two losses to the card which was guaranteed to live up to its namesake when Casamayor and Barrios were forced to pull out due to injury. This was probably going to be the deepest boxing card in recent memory... Now its just a damn good action card

Valero vs Pituala should be an all out war... katsidas vs Chavez should be lively and entertaining and the remaining bouts that suffered the losses are still solid ESPN FNF's main events quality. I think i'll reward GB for TRYING to make a super deep card. 40 more dollars out the window.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA   Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 2:07 pm

i'm going to try to watch this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
ItBurnzWhenIP
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
ItBurnzWhenIP

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA   Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 2:44 pm

This mostly just means I gotta cook an extra 9 or 10 days this month instead of going out to eat to offset my expenditure of 40 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA   Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 8:03 pm

stock up on canned tuna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
dayzaway
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
dayzaway

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA   Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 10:52 am

i got these fights for free in the premium section of my "on demand"
Go to premiums, then go under showtime, or hbo
and it should have a sports section under both
go in there and there should be Fighting, or boxing
and then when you open that up it should have
various past events available for you to watch including
the latest one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dayzaway
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA   Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday = boxing Sunday MMA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Boxing & K-1 -