Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pacman says if Floyd doesn't want any he'll rematch JMM Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ItBurnzWhenIP
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
ItBurnzWhenIP

Number of posts : 80

Pacman says if Floyd doesn't want any he'll rematch JMM Again Vide
PostSubject: Pacman says if Floyd doesn't want any he'll rematch JMM Again   Pacman says if Floyd doesn't want any he'll rematch JMM Again Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 5:27 am

In a recent interview, Manny Pacquiao revealed that Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s camp personally notified him that the retired pound-for-pound king is ready to make his return to the ring. "He's not really retired...I heard from Floyd Jr.'s camp that he's coming back to the ring," the current pound-for-pound king would tell Michael David Smith of boxing.fanhouse.com. Despite being informed of the news, Pacquiao isn't so sure that Mayweather will indeed be his next opponent. "For me, if I'm Floyd, I would fight a tune-up and then fight me. That's for me, but I don't know what his plan is. He might want to fight me right away," he continued. Nevertheless, trainer Freddie Roach already has a backup plan assuming Mayweather does want a tune-up or the two sides can't come to an agreement during negotiations.

"If the negotiations with Floyd doesn't work out I'm sure its Marquez. Where else do we have to go? Theres only two guys out there; maybe three. Floyd, Shane Mosley possibly, the weights a little bit of an issue there, and then Marquez."
Back to top Go down
blazin
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
blazin

Number of posts : 74

Pacman says if Floyd doesn't want any he'll rematch JMM Again Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pacman says if Floyd doesn't want any he'll rematch JMM Again   Pacman says if Floyd doesn't want any he'll rematch JMM Again Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2009, 3:24 pm

pacman ftw
Back to top Go down

Pacman says if Floyd doesn't want any he'll rematch JMM Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Boxing & K-1 -