Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi motherfuckers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rudy-Dexter
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD
Rudy-Dexter

Number of posts : 12

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:21 pm

I hope all of you understand the fucking part about " im agree with the terms" coz now im here and i will rape every fucking ass on this board if you try to be a clown.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:23 pm

Rudy-Dexter wrote:
I hope all of you understand the fucking part about " im agree with the terms" coz now im here and i will rape every fucking ass on this board if you try to be a clown.

marking so hard right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Rudy-Dexter
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD
Rudy-Dexter

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:26 pm

I want some action tonight!
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:28 pm

Rudy-Dexter wrote:

whats it like living in london bro?
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

Number of posts : 365

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:30 pm

Rudy-Dexter wrote:

not going to say it
Back to top Go down
Rudy-Dexter
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD
Rudy-Dexter

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:32 pm

Resin wrote:
Rudy-Dexter wrote:

its good bro...the first months looks like shit but now i feel good, i met good people over here and they dont want to suck my cock for drugs, so i feel good.
Back to top Go down
Rudy-Dexter
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD
Rudy-Dexter

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:33 pm

JimmyBones wrote:
Rudy-Dexter wrote:

not going to say it
u better believe it.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:34 pm

Rudy-Dexter wrote:
Resin wrote:
Rudy-Dexter wrote:

its good bro...the first months looks like shit but now i feel good, i met good people over here and they dont want to suck my cock for drugs, so i feel good.

Damn
Back to top Go down
Rudy-Dexter
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD
Rudy-Dexter

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:35 pm

that's right bro
Back to top Go down
stupidmonkey
RVD 4:20
RVD 4:20
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:50 pm

WAR london RudyBro
Back to top Go down
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

Number of posts : 156

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 3:16 pm

WAR !!!!!!! RUDY
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

Number of posts : 365

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 3:19 pm

Hi motherfuckers. Twitch
Back to top Go down
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

Number of posts : 156

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 3:22 pm

I actually don't think i was ever as worried as i was when that happened to Lindland.

I am just thinking "GREAT now hes going to be a vegetable and MMA will get in more un-wanted heat"
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 1:48 am

Dozi wrote:
I actually don't think i was ever as worried as i was when that happened to Lindland.

I am just thinking "GREAT now hes going to be a vegetable and MMA will get in more un-wanted heat"

I kept thinking.... .. BAW GOD THEY KILLED HIM!! THEY KILLED HIM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lance Surethrust
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
Lance Surethrust

Number of posts : 257

Hi motherfuckers. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hi motherfuckers.   Hi motherfuckers. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 2:53 am