Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REAL MEN...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

Number of posts : 156

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 12:03 pm

fucking take what they want. I am done fucking around with these stupid women and idiot's. If i want to put my penis inside your girlfriend, I am going to fucking do it. Fuck you. I will probobly have sex with your mother and sister too......deal with it faggot.

I don't want to go to some bar with like 100 dudes to 5 women, I don't like that. I didn't sign up for a god damned cock festival, so go be dumbasses elsewhere you bunch of worthless fucks. Don't try to talk to me either and be my friend, yes i know i am pretty much the opitomy of awesomeness....i know this but i don't want to be anyones friend unless i DEEM THEM worthy of my acceptance.

Carry on.

not going to say it
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

Number of posts : 365

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:19 pm

Damn
Back to top Go down
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:25 pm

Thats what i am talkin about, real cockstrong dudes only allowed to post here.

Jimmy is cool

flexing
Back to top Go down
stupidmonkey
RVD 4:20
stupidmonkey

Number of posts : 429

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:41 pm

er.... uh.....

confused
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:45 pm

Damn this place is full of real men.. We need more people who are real to come realize the realness..

rgergerg
Back to top Go down
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:49 pm

THATS RIGHT, WHAT NOW MOTHERFUCKERS!?!?!?!?

the fuck
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:53 pm

Damn
Back to top Go down
stupidmonkey
stupidmonkey

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:49 pm

flexing

awesome smiley is awesome

I need a ric flair woo one.
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 3:01 pm

post it in the smilies suggestion box
Back to top Go down
stupidmonkey
stupidmonkey

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 3:05 pm

JimmyBones wrote:
post it in the smilies suggestion box

You beat me to it.... I love that one.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 3:57 am

How did i miss this thread (LOL)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
stupidmonkey
stupidmonkey

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 10:05 am

the fuck
Back to top Go down
FRiTz
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
FRiTz

Number of posts : 87

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 2:04 pm

REAL MEN... 163683
Back to top Go down
jim
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
jim

Number of posts : 264

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2009, 6:25 am

REAL MEN... 418676
Back to top Go down
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2009, 10:07 am

flexing

is a REAL man.
Back to top Go down
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2009, 1:16 am

Dozi wrote:
fucking take what they want. I am done fucking around with these stupid women and idiot's. If i want to put my penis inside your girlfriend, I am going to fucking do it. Fuck you. I will probobly have sex with your mother and sister too......deal with it faggot.

I don't want to go to some bar with like 100 dudes to 5 women, I don't like that. I didn't sign up for a god damned cock festival, so go be dumbasses elsewhere you bunch of worthless fucks. Don't try to talk to me either and be my friend, yes i know i am pretty much the opitomy of awesomeness....i know this but i don't want to be anyones friend unless i DEEM THEM worthy of my acceptance.

Carry on.

not going to say it

It's 3:10am right now here.

Im drunk... just walked home from about 4 miles in about 40 degree weather, windy...

Cause i made some chick cry at a party i was at. I was with my best friend who drove... This pussy ass fake ass muthafucka always likes to brag like he's some big ass woman hater/regulator... but i laid shit down on this worthless cunt, made cry and everything, and didn't feel bad about it at all. This faggot gonna try and be all cool the whole time(my friend). Him along with 3 other people telling me to tell her i'm sorry and shit....

FUCK THAT. This fucking fake ass shit had her back over mine like right away. So i just fucking left like a ghost, no one saw me leave. Took over an hour to walk home, and i was basically calling every girl in my phone and telling them they were fucking worthless whorebags.... lol. This fucking cunt gonna try and talk shit to me? In my face like she's my fucking wife or some crap? Then expect me to back down like some sissy ass fuck and just let her get away with shit?!

I HATE WOMAN... AND THATS THE REAL DEAL... WORTHLESS PIECES OF FUCKING UTTER GARBAGE.

GOOD FOR FUCKING BEING FUCK TOYS. NOTHING MORE.
Back to top Go down
Fubar
ROASTED LIKE EVA
ROASTED LIKE EVA

Number of posts : 24

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2009, 12:46 pm

cosby
Back to top Go down
Dozi
He laid down among lions
He laid down among lions
Dozi

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2009, 5:35 pm

DieOff wrote:

I HATE WOMAN... AND THATS THE REAL DEAL... WORTHLESS PIECES OF FUCKING UTTER GARBAGE.

GOOD FOR FUCKING BEING FUCK TOYS. NOTHING MORE.

kurt

applaud applaud applaud applaud

Say it loud.
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 5:10 am

what happened that night Dieoff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
Sponsored content

REAL MEN... Vide
PostSubject: Re: REAL MEN...   REAL MEN... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAL MEN...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: The Impact Zone -