Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Hello and welcome......... we are currently merging with WWW.IRONLIFE.COM please visit and register there
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
#Foxxc#
HAROLD HOWARD
HAROLD HOWARD

Number of posts : 5

Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41 Vide
PostSubject: Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41   Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:16 am

Quote :
World Extreme Cagefighting featherweight champion Mike Thomas Brown will defend his belt in a rematch with former titleholder Urijah Faber at WEC 41 “Brown vs. Faber 2” on June 7 at the Arco Arena in Sacramento, Calif.

WEC officials announced the showdown on Monday.

Based out of American Top Team, Brown (21-4) has not lost in more than three years. He extended his current winning streak to nine fights when he submitted Leonard Garcia with an arm-triangle choke at WEC 39 earlier this month. Brown stopped Faber on first-round strikes in November, completing a rapid rise to the top of the featherweight charts.

The well-traveled 33-year-old also holds wins against Yves Edwards, Jeff Curran and Mark Hominick. He has never been knocked out in 25 career appearances.

Faber (22-2), meanwhile, rebounded nicely from his defeat to Brown, as he submitted former UFC lightweight champion Jens Pulver with an opening-round guillotine choke at WEC 38 in January. The loss to Brown snapped a string of 13 consecutive victories that began with a submission against Shawn Bias in October 2005. Faber -- a Sacramento native who turns 30 in May -- has secured 18 of his 22 wins by knockout, technical knockout or submission and has finished 11 of his foes inside one round.

I think that Faber is one of the best Featherweights in the world right now and has bounced back nicely since his loss to Brown with his decisive victory over Jens Pulver but Brown has been improving greatly since the Faber fight also with his dominate victory over who I considered at the time the #2 Featherweight in the world in Leonard Garcia so both have had great wins since the last fight but I'm still backing Brown he is a great fighter and rapidly improving with each performance and I just dont see Faber pulling it off although I'm sure there will be plenty who disagree with me
Back to top Go down
Resin
THE HIGHER POWER
THE HIGHER POWER
Resin

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41   Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 7:19 pm

Brown is going to whip that ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardcoremma.com
blazin
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
blazin

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41   Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 7:53 pm

brown gonna wreck faber's shit again
Back to top Go down
DieOff
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
Ryan Gracie's Blue Tape
DieOff

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41   Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 9:42 pm

Brown FTW AGAIN

Too strong for Faber to deal with
Back to top Go down
JimmyBones
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
JimmyBones

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41   Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 10:00 pm

uyyy

erh
Back to top Go down
ItBurnzWhenIP
ENFORCER
ENFORCER
ItBurnzWhenIP

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41   Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 10:35 am

Brown will win rd 1 then get subbed in rd 2 same as Curran did to Faber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41   Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brown-Faber II Official For WEC 41

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MMA :: Mixed Martial Arts -